My name is Sharon Messersmith.
My husband (Kevin) and I want to share our passion for raising well mannered, happy, healthy dogs with other dog owners who share the same passion. I have been raising and training dogs for over 20 years. I am a graduate of Peaceable Paws Level 1 Internship with nationally known Trainer, Pat Miller, CPDT-KA, CDBC and former President of the Association for Pet Dog Trainers. I have experience with a lot of different types of dogs including dogs from rescues and puppy mills, assertive dogs, high energy hunting and retrieving dogs, shy and fearful dogs.Read More
It is our pleasure to share our facility with you!
• Our facility is located on 3 acres. We offer a large fenced area for your dog to run off leash while socializing with other dogs. The fenced area is divided into two sections: one for dogs over 30 lbs and another section for dogs 30 lbs or less.
• We also have a large area to walk your dog on leash and work on structured exercise and training.
• We will have staff on premises to offer any assistance you might need, provide fresh water, and ensure all members are following the facility guidelines.
• Full access to the facility during normal business hours
• Safe fenced area for your dogs to enjoy running and playing off leash while socializing with their friends
• Safe area to walk your dog on leash without busy traffic
• Staff monitored activities to ensure all members are providing a safe environment for others
• Discount pricing on both class and private training
• A rinsing station for those muddy paws
• Fresh water provided daily